I'm enjoying some of the flowers I purchased for my photo shoots last Friday. Can't wait to get those images! These really cheer me up on my bathroom vanity.  I guess I got my roses a little early for Valentine's???  



I was at a party this weekend and in this lovely home were lots of really personal touches and collections.  This was so sweet, I asked if I could snap a pic to share here.



Family wedding invitations of several generations in lovely frames mounted in a small hallway. 
Happy Valentine's Day!


This was on the local news last night! You have to see! A tour of this palatial estate in The Woodlands.


http://curbed.com/archives/2011/01/27/columned-colossus-proves-everything-bigger-in-texas.php

Anyone want to buy and let me help bring it up to date with a great remodel?????  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top