A kitchen remodel project of mine, done about five years ago. 




Before - dated cabinetry, appliances, tile, counters, and a small island






We painted the cabinets, added new counters in contrasting stones, a new island, appliances, backsplash, and a little detail with the curvy lighting. The flooring remained for cost considerations.






I think my favorite thing we did was replace the standard issue upper cabinet by the sink to something custom built for that narrow space.




I also liked the curtains we did.  She wanted a French country look, so I went with a tone on tone pattern, not too busy, framing the view nicely and making for a cozy eating nook.  No drapes to the floor in the breakfast room here, they would just get in the way too much.

I'm working on some great new projects I can't wait to share soon.  Check out my conference table today.



Work in progress.  (Don't worry, it's not all going in the same room!)  A house with a neutral taupe environment using some strong contrast and bright spots of color. This one is really fun! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top